Telephone: +34 93 244 08 80+34 93 244 08 80
The most important factor for ensuring a good translation is having an impeccable original text. Mistakes in the original multiply with each translation into another language, which, in the long run, casts a shadow over your brand. We can help you avoid these problems.
Simply applying good guidelines for internationalising your content will drastically lower your translation costs. We offer the following services:
- Typographical syntax, grammatical and stylistic review.
- Number, units and date format checking.
- Terminology extraction and terminology consistency checks (see the page on Terminology management).
- Creation of technical writing style guides.
- Layout revision.
- Creation of style templates for document formatting.
- Checks to ensure compliance with best practices for internationalisation.
- Functional semantics review (concept review).
Your company's multilingual communication strategy and requirements are the deciding factors for determining the scope of the service.
Every project and content internationalisation review is conducted in strict compliance with the ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 quality standards.